Monday, March 31, 2014

HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 : IBM ENGINEER GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET From A Hanger on Diego Garcia US Military BASE


Disclose.tv - HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 : IBM ENGINEER GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.

Disclose.tv - Part 2 ; HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 : IBM ENGINEER GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.

                                                    IBM Selfie taken in a hanger on Diego Garcia

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by IBM engineer Philip Wood. SAVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP. RIGHT CLICK IT. SELECT PROPERTIES. CLICK DETAILS, THAT REVEALS THE EXIF. Shills are saying I did not post the Exif. Shills pray for people to be stupid. NOTHING PROVES IT BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL IMAGE. THAT IS WHY I POSTED THE ACTUAL IMAGE. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it's real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it's authenticity. I don't know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.
The picture posted with the following text: "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clear.



Disclose.tv - BREAKING NEWS MALAYSIAN PLANE FOUND WHERE IS CNN DEBUNK THIS PROOF

Taking the info from the picture and going to the web site http://exifdata.com/ you get all the information contained in the photo even if it`s black.


No comments:

Post a Comment